HouseHouse of PahlaviFatherReza ShahMotherTadj ol-Molouk
Ali Reza Pahlavi (Persian: علیرضا پهلوی; 1 March 1922 – 17 October 1954) was the second son of Reza Pahlavi, deposed Shah of Iran, and the brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. He was a member of the Pahlavi dynasty.
Ali Reza Pahlavi studied political science at Harvard University. Following Reza Shah's deposition and exile, Ali Reza accompanied his father into exile in Mauritius and then into Johannesburg, South Africa.
He was married to Christiane Cholewska; they had a son, Patrick Ali Pahlavi (born 1 September 1947). Although no record of his parents' 20 November 1946 wedding in the 16th arrondissement of Paris is on official record there. The couple divorced in 1948. Christiane had a son from a previous marriage, Joachim Christian Philippe, born 15 September 1941.
- Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of Pahlavi
- Order of Military Merit, First Class (1937)
- Order of Military Merit, Second Class (1937)
- Order of Glory, First Class (1937)
- Knight Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Renaissance (28 February 1949)
- Member First Class of the Order of the Supreme Sun