The International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS) is an organization that chronicles the history and records of association football. It was founded on 27 March 1984 in Leipzig by Alfredo Pöge with the blessings of general secretary of the FIFA at the time, Helmut Käser. The IFFHS was based at Al-Muroor Street 147, Abu Dhabi for some time but, in 2010, relocated to Bonn, Germany, and then in 2014 to Zurich.
During its early stages, and until 2002, the IFFHS concentrated on publishing the quarterly magazines Fußball-Weltzeitschrift, Libero spezial deutsch and Libero international. When these had to be discontinued for reasons which were not officially told, the organization published its material in a series of multi-lingual books in co-operation with sponsors. The statistical organization has now confined its publishing activities to its website, receiving support from FIFA, organization that recognise the IFFHS and its work although the latter has no affiliation with the football's governing body.
Since 2020 a Top XI for every continental confederation is revealed, as well as the best player for every continental confederation.
- 1 Club World Ranking
- 2 Continental Clubs of the 20th century
- 3 IFFHS Top 200 European clubs of the 20th century
- 4 IFFHS Strongest National League in the World
- 5 IFFHS World's Best Club Coach
- 6 IFFHS World's Best National Coach
- 7 IFFHS World's Best Man Goalkeeper
- 8 IFFHS World's Best Top Goal Scorer
- 9 IFFHS World's Best Top Division Goal Scorer
- 10 IFFHS World's Best International Goal Scorer
- 11 IFFHS World's Most Effective Top Division Goal Scorer of the Year
- 12 IFFHS World's Best Man Playmaker
- 13 IFFHS World's Best Man Player
- 14 IFFHS Asian Footballer of the Year
- 15 IFFHS Men's World Team
- ...read more