Iron Man, Ironman or Ironmen may refer to:
- 1 People
- 2 Arts, entertainment
- 3 Literature
- 4 Sports
- 5 Watches
- 6 See also
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950), or "The Iron Man of India", Indian independence activist and former Deputy Prime Minister of India
- Travis Fulton (1977–2021), American mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "The Ironman"
- Mick Murphy (cyclist) (1934–2015), Irish cyclist
- Cal Ripken Jr. (born 1960), American Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "The Iron Man"
- Ivan Stewart (born 1945), American off-road racing driver nicknamed "Ironman"
- Billy Williams (born 1938), American Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Iron Man"
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Iron Man (2008 film), an American live action film based on the Marvel character with Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark.
- Iron Man 2 (2010 sequel)
- Iron Man 3 (2013 sequel)
- Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), the character from the film series
- The Iron Man (serial), a 1924 film serial
- The Iron Man, or A Man of Iron, a 1925 silent film
- The Iron Man (1930 film), a 1930 animated film
- Iron Man (1931 film), directed by Tod Browning
- Iron Man (1951 film), based on the novel by W.R. Burnett
- Iron Man, or Tieren, a 1964 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi
- Tetsuo: The Iron Man, a 1989 Japanese film
- Tetsujin 28: The Movie (2005), Japanese film based on the 1956 manga series Tetsujin 28-go
- Iron Man (2009 film), a 2009 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi