An overall is a type of garment which is usually used as protective clothing when working.
Overall may also refer to:
- Boilersuit, a garment also known as an overall or overalls
- high-waisted, tightly cut trousers of mess uniforms worn by British Army officers
- Overall, Tennessee, an unincorporated community
- Overall, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Warren County, Virginia
- Overall Creek, a Tennessee tributary of the West Fork of the Stones River
- Overall (surname)
- Overall deal, where a network has the rights to all the output of a production company
- Overall length
- Length overall, where overall is sometimes abbreviated as o/a, o.a. or oa
- Dressing overall
- Overhall Grove
- Overhaul (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Overall
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.