Quaternary (or quartary) is an adjective meaning "fourth in order" or "composed of four items". More specifically, it may refer to:
- Quaternary, the fourth geologic time period
- Quaternary glaciation, the current ice age
- Quaternary numeral system (base-4) in mathematics
- Quaternary stress, a proposed degree of stress in linguistics
- Quaternary relation, in logic
- Quaternary structure in molecular biology
- Quaternary (chemistry)
- Quaternary sector of the economy, which encompasses knowledge-based services
- Quaternary care, health care that includes highly specialized or experimental treatments
- Quaternary prevention
- Quaternary (EP), an album by Mötley Crüe
See alsoThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quaternary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.